"If you can dream it, you can do it." -Walt Disney

Monday, October 1, 2012

Running Playlist

Many, if not most, people have a playlist to do their runs. There may be varying reasons for this...perhaps it is to keep themselves on pace, or just entertained. I am not the exception to this, and I listen to keep keep myself entertained and to keep my mind off the run. The more I focus on the run itself, the more I focus on how much more I have to do...and that just makes it boring, tedious, and I lose my motivation.

My playlist is short and I do need to add considerably more songs to it. The playlist is largely made up by TobyMac songs...because he is both my favorite recording artist and because his songs are so upbeat and perfect for me to keep going. So, without further ado, here is my list!

Boomin - TobyMac
Catchafire (Whoopsi-Daisy) - TobyMac
Eye On It - TobyMac
Feelin' So Fly - TobyMac
Ignition - TobyMac
Jesus Freak - TobyMac
Le Disko - Shiny Toy Guns
Me Without You - TobyMac
Never Going Back to OK - The Afters
Requiem for a Dying Song - Flogging Molly
Thankful for You - TobyMac
Way Beyond Myself - Newsboys

Two things from my earlier statements prove to be true...
1. My list is short.
2. It is largely made up of TobyMac songs

I am certain my playlist is not for everyone. Maybe not for anyone else other than me, even. That is ok. The point of making a running playlist is to come up with something that will keep you going.

Finally, from my playlist, I will share my running theme song...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...