"If you can dream it, you can do it." -Walt Disney

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Anatomy of a Race Costume

I mentioned on here before that I was going as Belle for the race, so here I am in full running Belle glory. I have also provided a break down of each piece I used...


A. Moisture Wicking Headband by EverydayGrey
B. Patricia Flower Pin by AllyJoysFlowers
C. adidas Adipure Tank
D. Amaryllis Arm Warmers
E. Jeff Galloway Run-Walk-Run Vibrating Timer and Wristband
F. iFitness Neoprene Double Pouch Belt
G. Under Armour Ultra 4" Compression Shorts
H. 80s Petticoat by Franco American Novelty Company
I. XCCU Experia Socks by Thorlos
J. Reebok ZigLite Electrify Running Shoes

Just a couple notes...
I don't really have any company information on the arm warmers/sleeves other than the name. I got them from ebay, and it is quite possible that the person selling them is the maker of them. I really don't know. The petticoat/skirt is the type you can find at any Halloween shop in person or online. I found this on ebay also, and was pleased that it was the color I needed and was very lightweight so it did not obstruct my run.

I am hoping to do Alice in Wonderland the next time I do a running costume. I am not sure when that will be, but I already have ideas of what I will be piecing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...