Ready to take a run on the wild side? The 2013 Expedition Everest Challenge registration officially opened today!
Starting at 10pm on May 4, 2013, the Expedition Everest Challenge is a timed endurance event that combines a 5K through an obstacle strewn course with the fun of a scavenger hunt. Set in the Animal Kingdom park, you will take on your own adventure to the finish line where you will receive a special edition compass finisher medal. Then, after your race, enjoy the rest of the night at the Expedition Everest Challenge Post Race Party, which starts at 11pm! This is runDisney's only other night race.
Check out the course map!
Here are the details...
Expedition Everest Challenge (10pm)
- $110 between December 11, 2012 - January 29, 2013
- $120 between January 30, 2013 - March 20, 2013
- $130 between March 21, 2013 - May 4, 2013
- $220 between December 11, 2012 - January 29, 2013
- $240 between January 30, 2013 - March 20, 2013
- $260 between March 21, 2013 - May 4, 2013
- $20 (ages 4-10)
Pre-Race Picnic (11am - 2pm)
- $18 per person
Post-Race Party Tickets (11pm - 3am)*
Adults (ages 10 and up)
- $49 on or before March 20, 2013
- $59 on or after March 21, 2013
- $25 on or before March 20, 2013
- $30 on or after March 21, 2013
- Ticket not required
Need some fine print details? Here ya go!
All Challenge participants must be at least 9 years of age. Kids 13 years and younger must be teamed with an adult. Children ages 4-10 can participate in the kids races, and distance is determined by age group. Entry fees for the 2013 Expedition Everest Challenge are non-refundable. The transfer deadline to/from a team or individual registration is March 8, 2013. No exceptions will be made.
Transportation will be provided to and from race events to the host resorts. The host resorts are:
Sound like the race for you? Head over to the event page to register!